North Cyprus Government and Universities offers 25%, 50%, 75% and 100% scholarships for international students.
NORTH CYPRUS GOVERNMENT: Ministry of Education, Full Scholarship, Partial Scholarship, Application Condition
North Cyprus Ministry of Education grants scholarships for international students based on their academic performance.
- FULL SCHOLARSHIP: Tuition Fee + Dormitory Fee + Allowance (200 $*12 months) + Stationary Aid (120 Turkish Liras/Semester)
- PARTIAL SCHOLARSHIP: Allowance (200 $*12 months) + Stationary aid (120 Turkish Liras/Semester)
Students studying or accepted to study in an undergraduate or graduate program in a university in North Cyprus may apply for the scholarship. Applications are accepted at the beginning of each semester; in September and in February. Necessary documents that should be submitted are:
- Application Form (filled and signed)
- 2 photographs
- Copy of the passport
- For undergraduate students – Student certificate
- For Graduate students – Photocopies of degrees or diplomas already obtained together with an officially certified translation of those diplomas or degrees which are not in Turkish or in English
- Transcripts of academic records
UNIVERSITIES: Education Fees, Transportation Fees, Accommodation Fees
North Cyprus universities offers promrams in versions of 25%, 50%, 75% and 100% for almost every undergraduate and post graduate programs for international students. Bear in mind that these scholarships, in most of the cases, cover only the education fees. Transportation fees, accommodation fees, nutrition, social activity fees and all sorts of other possible expenses are not included in the scholarships offered by the universities.
E-Register Cyprus will be able to provide assistance to our consulting candidate students in arranging their scholarship applications and managing their process.